Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Office Touches

I've recently began working at a new job.  At my job, I have my very own office! Yay! I'm very excited about this as you can tell. LOL  So, I have been trying to decide how to decorate my office, and I have found it's less stressful to bring in just a few touches everyday.  By doing that, it also makes the new decorations more exciting to look at.

Due to the fact that I am just bringing in a few things at a time, I don't have much to show. However, I did really want to show you what I've put just on my desk so far. :-)
(Sorry the picture quality isn't the best, I just took these photos quick with my iPhone 5s)


This is basically all of the decorations I have on my desk so far, and I feel like maybe it's just enough so that I don't have too many things that I can't work; however, it's still decorated and personal.


I bought this beautiful wax warmer at Walmart for $15, and I also got cucumber melon wax cubes to go in it.  I only put in one cube at a time, so it only smells up my office and not the whole building. I know some people might not like that. LOL It smells so nice!  It's also the perfect touch to brighten up the room.  I just love how it reflects the colors off of the desk.


Just one of my favorite pictures from the best day of my life!  It's nice to glance over and daydream a little.



Why yes, that beautiful glittery miniature dachshund is a pen! Cute right?!


I ordered this mouse pad from Shutterfly, and I love it so much!  The top right corner is a picture from our honeymoon, as well as the bottom right corner and middle picture.  The bottom left picture is one of our engagement pictures, and the rest are all from our wedding.  It has my new initial in the middle. :-D

Well, I guess that's all for now!
Ta~ta - Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment