Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Challenging Myself

I really love to write, but I never really seem to find the time to sit down and just write.  Therefore, I'm going to challenge myself to write at least one post a week for the month of June.  After that, I hope it just becomes a habit, and I can challenge myself even further.

I'm hoping by challenging my self, this will get my creative juices going again because when I was in business school I didn't have a lot of time to be "creative" or do any "creative writing." Which is the type of writing I love to do.  Sometimes I like to say that business school has sucked the creativity right out of me, but I'm working on getting it back.  I have a pretty active imagination. :-)  However, with that said, I don't think business school was bad for me, just put my creative writing on hold because it's a lot more serious, and I'm grateful that I got to experience it. (Business school that is)

xoxo-Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment