Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Tuesday Blog

Hello to all! 

I have some new video ideas that I'm working on at the moment.  However, time doesn't allow me to have them up super fast, so it might be a while before I actually post them when I get the chance to actually do them.. lol OK I'm not sure if that made any sense. 

In 3 months I will l be in Europe working with beautiful children.  I have read some of the blogs from the girls who went last time, and I also feel that even though I'm excited, I am going to be a little sad there because of the children, a bitter sweet feeling.  I do feel though, that during this trip, God will show me things I've never imagined before, and it will open my eyes to a whole new level.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in the dark, and I can't see anything.  It really frustrates me when people say God told me this, or God told me that because it is very rare that I can say that.  There are only a few things that I know, like that mission trip, that I know he wants me to do, but other things... I'm so confused on.  I don't hear him literally talking.  How do I know what he is telling me.  Maybe I will figure it all out soon.

In other news, I got a B on my Advertising test.  I am happy with it, but I thought I had earned an A.  Just some of the questions are worded so that they confuse me. LOL I will just have to study more next time.

Today, I find out what I made on my finance test, and I'm hoping and praying it is good. :-P

I also have my Spanish mid-term next week, and I am a little nervous about it, but I feel like I will do a good job!

Well I really should go for now! 

Until next time...
~Danni~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment