Sunday, December 18, 2011

Random

I guess I should start out by saying I have no purpose for this blog, yet I still lay here writing it.

Tonight, we went to Maw's house, and had our Christmas there. I had a lot of fun. She always has this white fudge cake that I always love, and it has powdered sugar on the top. YUM!

On other topics, I think I like learning marketing a little bit more that I thought because I always seem to catch myself wondering how they do this and how they do that because I haven't gotten that far in my studies yet. However, I guess that's a really good thing because I will like my career as a marketer when I get out of college. (Speaking of college, I got an "A" in Business Calculus! YAY!) Next semester, I'll be taking Advertising, and most likely Personal Selling, I just have to decide if I would like to take an extra class because I will already be taking Finance 2, Principles of Management, and Intermediate Spanish. I want a little free time to enjoy, and not study too much, but that's what I'm there for I suppose.

Apart from all of that, my guitar playing skills are still coming, but still coming slowly. I'll get there soon! :-) and.. Good Night! zzzz

P.S. By the way, I just posted a new YouTube video of me singing Santa Baby. You should go check it out! http://www.youtube.com/daniellehatfield

No comments:

Post a Comment