Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Kisses from the Sky

Yesterday as i sit and lazily watch tv with my husband, I looked over to the large open window that we have in our breakfast area, and I noticed how warm and beautiful the light was coming in and hitting the side of the window and also the stained glass window over our sink. I was pretty tired, so I contemplated going to see how the sky looked as the sun was setting. Then I thought to myself.... "The sky may never look like this again, and you know it will be beautiful just by seeing the warm light it's putting off." So I then got up and went outside. The sky was indeed beautiful! I tried to capture it on my phone, but the pictures don't even do it justice! I stood there mezmorized by it's radiant beauty as the sun slightly kissed my cheeks until it was completely set. God has created so many beautiful wonders in this world, and I'm so blessed to live each day an experience little glimpses of heaven. I'm also very happy that I decided not to just sit in my chair and miss it! Moments like that to me are when I truly feel like I'm living in the moment, which is what I've been trying to work towards.

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Psalm 19:1


No comments:

Post a Comment