Sunday, June 3, 2012

Penny <3

Recently we got a dog for my little brother. However, this dog isn't just any dog! :-) It is my sweet Roxie's mother.

The two haven't seen each other since I got Roxie when she was 6 weeks old. That was just a year ago! I was wondering if they would remember each other or not! When they first saw each other they just smelled for a minute, and then went on about their business.

Sometimes I think they remember when they are kissing, cuddling, or playing with each other, but they also get in very bad fights!

They are getting better though, and they still love each other! it's a love hate relationship! (Like a lot of families lol)

Penny is so calm and sweet!! She just wants a lot of attention. The pictures are just a few fun shots of our new family member! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment