Monday, September 12, 2011

FLAG FOOTBALL

I've joined Chi Alpha's girls flag football team, and we only have four games. However, even though its just four games, it's a blast! Last week was our first game, and guess what?!?! we WON :D I believe the score was 0-6 or something like that anyway. Tonight is our second game, but i will only be able to play for 20 min because i have to leave for my very first marketing club meeting. I'm very excited about that! I will finally be able to meet other marketing majors!! YAY!
Nick also is playing flag football, but on the guys team. Their first game was last week and they lost, oops :) but there second game is tomorrow, and I hope they win! I have a finance test tomorrow so I must study hard!! :)
Until next time!!
~Danni~

No comments:

Post a Comment