Wednesday, February 20, 2013

We're Engaged!

Omgosh!! I totally just realized I have been forgetting to blog!!

The biggest news I have is Nick and I got engaged!! Yay :-D

On December 17, 2012, Nick sent me a text that told me to go out and find something nice to wear because we were going on a date the next day!  I went shopping and found the perfect outfit. I wasn't sure if this was the "big date" or if he was just being nice and taking me out.  He refused to tell me where we were going because it was a suprise. 
On Tuesday, December 18, 2012, we left for our date at 5:30pm.  Still not knowing where we were going, Nick took me to our destination.  He took me to a beautiful Christmas park that had SO many beautiful lights!! We walked around, and then he took me into the gazibo. A man with a camera came up to us, and pretended to be taking pictures of different people around the park for a magazine.  While he was taking pictures, Nick got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!  Of course, I said YES!! :-)
After that, he took me to Olivie Garden, where I thought we were going to have a dinner just the two of us, but when we arrived, my mother, step-father, little brother, and his dad were all there to congratulate us.  My mother, step-father, and little brother had brought us beautiful flowers!  Nick's dad had Olivie Garden make us a cake! When we got home, he had a dozen roses on the counter for me!
This is the beginning to our happily ever after! 





No comments:

Post a Comment